Benefits of Regular Preventative Home Maintenance
Increase the SAFETY of Your Home....
Both of the maintenance plans include regular testing and maintenance of your home's safety systems and other areas that can pose a safety risk if not properly maintained. Here are some statistics to consider:
- 15,600 dryer fires occur each year resulting in property damage exceeding $75 million dollars.*
- 20,000 people are treated in hospital emergency rooms for injuries related to garage doors.*
- 15,260 injuries and 2660 deaths annually due to failure or problems with smoke alarms, sprinklers and fire extinguishers.*
- 38,300 reported home electrical fires including 120 deaths and 390 injuries associated with electrical wiring, circuit breakers, fuses and meters.* **
- 49,200 heating equipment related home fires.**
** - Source: National Fire Protection Association
Save Money / Reduce the Total Cost of Home Ownership....
- Eliminate avoidable repairs and failures. Proactive maintenance costs less than reactive repair and/or replacement.
- Identify small problems and correct them before they become larger, more expensive problems.
- Increase energy efficiency and reduce energy consumption/costs
- Extend the life of home components, equipment and systems. This increases your return on investment.
- Avoid the damages and repair costs associated with total equipment/system failures such as a water heater leak.
Provide Peace of Mind....
- Protect the value of one of your largest and most important investments
- Knowing that all systems, equipment and components are in good working order.
- Knowing that your home is being professionally maintained by experienced, knowledgeable staff.
- Receive the benefits of having a trusted source to represent your interests when it comes to everything associated with your home.
Increase the Beauty and Comfort of Your Home....
- Improve your home's appearance and curb appeal.
- Enjoy the comfort of a home where everything works properly
- Minimize the effects of normal wear and tear on your home
Increase the Value of Your Home at Resale....
- Maximize your home’s value and resale potential.
- Avoid being surprised by home inspection problems when you get ready to sell your home.
Increase the Amount of TIME You Have to Do More Enjoyable Things in Life....